1. Set up account on Smart Tuition (online payment system) – The link can be found below. You should have received an e-mail from Smart Tuition explaining the process. If you have not received this e-mail, please contact the Finance Office. There is a $50 enrollment fee. This fee will be waived if you set up your account by April 30th of each year.
Beginning July 1st of each year, all families will be required to pay any invoices, including tuition, through Smart Tuition. After June 30th of each year, no payments will be accepted at Bishop Kearney.
Please note that all tuition payment plans will now begin in July. If you have not enrolled in a payment plan, you will be required to pay two months of tuition fees before your child will be allowed to begin the school year.
2. Sign and return 2015-16 Tuition Plan & Educational Services Agreement (Click to download)
These must be returned to Bishop Kearney by May 15.
3. Set up account and complete application for financial aid on Smart Tuition Aid, if applicable. The link is on the BK website, under Admissions/Financial Aid. To be considered for financial aid, you must submit financial documentation through Smart Tuition Aid by April 15th of each year.
Please note: Your child must be registered and your registration fees must be paid in full in order for you to be considered for financial aid. We strongly encourage you register your child and enroll in Smart tuition prior to April 15th of each year, in order to receive the maximum amount of financial aid available for your family.
The Financial Aid Committee will review the information and determine financial aid. It will be included on your final tuition invoice. Because of the limited amount of financial aid available, all information must be submitted to Smart Tuition Aid by April 15th of each year for consideration. Please note that financial aid is not available for Junior High.
4. Sign and return final tuition invoice, which will be mailed to you by the middle of May. This must be returned to Bishop Kearney by May 30th of each year.
Bishop Kearney High School has partnered with Smart Tuition to service your child’s 2015-2016 tuition account. Please follow the instructions below.
1. ONLINE ENROLLMENT
You will receive the following email from Smart Tuition to go to: www.enroll.smarttuition.com
This email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org (please add this to your safe contacts for email)
The Subject line will say “Smart Tuition Online Enrollment – Registration confirmation”
Below please find your enrollment registration code for Bishop Kearney High School and Smart Tuition.
Use this code to view or complete your enrollment session at any time.
Simply go to https://enroll.smarttuition.com and enter the following information.
School Code: 12653
Registration Code: (will vary per family)
Please contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (888) 868-8828 with questions or comments.
The Smart Tuition Team
Once you receive the email go to https://enroll.smarttuition.com/ with your school code and unique registration code from the email you received.
Under EXISTING REGISTRATION enter your school’s code, 12653 your email address and your unique registration code and select CONTINUE REGISTRATION and you will be directed to your school’s online enrollment form.
When you get to the enrollment form your contact information will be pre-filled based off of what Bishop Kearney High School has already provided to us. Please review the information in the following sections, select your payment options, and confirm.
3. SECTION 1 – FAMILY INFORMATION
Please verify the parent, guardian, or bill payer’s contact information. Please verify your telephone number and email address, as Smart Tuition regularly communicates important information about your account via telephone and email.
4. SECTION 2 – SELECT A PAYMENT PLAN
Review the available payment plans offered by your school and choose one. The payment plans listed are selected by your school and cannot be changed by Smart Tuition without school permission.
5. SECTION 3 – SELECT A PAYMENT METHOD
Tell us ‘how’ and ‘when’ you will make payments. Select your preferred method of payment and due date from the options offered by your school. 6. SECTION 4 – STUDENT INFORMATION Please verify the name and grade of the children who will attend the school.
7. SECTION 5 – READ AND SIGN
Review Smart Tuition and Bishop Kearney High School terms and conditions check off the I AGREE box, and click SUBMIT to submit your enrollment form.After completing the form, you will be presented with a confirmation page and your information will be submitted to Bishop Kearney High School for review and account activation.
Our parent help center is always available to assist you. We’re open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call us at 1-888-868-8828. We look forward to working with you and your family this year!