BK Parents Association
The Bishop Kearney Parents Association (BKPA) is made up of the parents and guardians of Bishop Kearney students. Every parent and guardian is automatically a member of the BKPA.
We invite you to become active in the BKPA. The Board meets monthly and all are welcome. Your time commitment can be as much or as little as you like, and we can find an activity that’s tailor made for your skills. Meet new people, get to know the faculty and staff, and know you have had a positive impact on the Bishop Kearney community.
2016-2017 BKPA Meeting Schedule
All parents and guardians of current Bishop Kearney students are members of the BKPA and encouraged to attend monthly meetings.
- Meetings will now be held the First Monday of each month starting at 5:30 p.m. in the Parents Association Room (Room A-141 located in the Middle School wing).
Meetings are conducted by the President or Vice President. Each meeting includes representatives of the Bishop Kearney Administration, Student Council and Club moderators, Committee Reports, and a Round Table discussion. It is expected that all members will conduct themselves in an honest, open and non-aggressive manner, respecting the right of others to speak and respecting the parameters of the meeting time.
Questions about BKPA? Email ParentsAssoc@bkhs.org
*Changes to meeting or room schedules will be announced through Infinite Campus
PARENTS: You may click to download the 2016-17 BKPA Parent Volunteer Form
2016-2017 BKPA Board Executive Committee
- President: Rick Russotti
- Vice-President: Peter LaPietra
- Special Projects & Fundraising: Victoria Bottcher
- Spiritual & Social: Alethea Kinlock, Zenobvia Williams, Charlene Wright
- Sports Boosters: Chris Belmont