At Bishop Kearney, we work diligently to make Kearney affordable and accessible to families while providing an outstanding experience that develops the whole student: academically, socially, spiritually and athletically. We offer need-based tuition assistance as well as merit based academic scholarships (see list below) to qualifying families and students in grades 6 – 12.
Bishop Kearney is proud to partner with FACTS for our financial aid assessment/application and online tuition payment plans on the same platform for the 2018-19 academic year.
Apply online for Financial Aid Application + Enroll in a Tuition Payment Plan:
School ID Code
Please use the following school ID code – 2570
Please submit your application and documentation by 3/15 of each year
All grades 6-12 are eligible for financial aid and merit based scholarships for the 2018-19 school year.
Grade Application Processing Fees
• Application Fee (required): $30
**This report does not display recommendations for financial aid.**
Required Supporting Documentation
Applications submitted without documentation will not be processed.
• Most recent paystubs and W-2 forms for all jobs.
• Most recently filed tax return: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules.
• Most recently filed business tax return: 1040, 1065, 1120, 1120S (if applicable).
• Supplemental income documentation: Social Security, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support, 1099-M Forms, Workers
Compensation, Unemployment, Veterans Benefits, Etc.
Application IDs must be included on all documents. Failure to include your application ID will delay the review of your application.
• Fax: 1-866-315-9264
• Phone Support: (800)-360-8027
• Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Financial Aid
Once your application is processed, a financial aid recommendation will be forwarded to Bishop Kearney. All final financial aid decisions, including notification of an award amount (if any) will be made by Bishop Kearney. If you have not received notification regarding financial aid, contact the financial administrator at Bishop Kearney High School. Please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks after you have submitted your application and required documentation.
How to apply online
Please go to https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FQQX
1. If you have an existing account with FACTS and have already created a user account, please enter your existing username and password and click Sign In. If you are a New FACTS User please select Create username & password to begin.
2. Then click the Set Up a Payment Plan link or Start Application button.
3. Select the appropriate school year.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
It is important your e-mail address is correct, as email is our first line of communication. Once you are confirmed with a username and password, you will be logged into our online site, where you will start the application process. For returning families, you can log in with your previous year’s login information.